Monday, September 3, 2018

Re: Further investigation of the Grimshaw genealogy and unexpected (GREAT) results!

Cousin Teri and all,

Me too! I am related to the Arundells on my Mom's side and if this Volume 3 is correct, I am related to the Arundells through the Rowley and Fuller and maybe Palmer side of my Dad's family. I can really advance my tree with this new information. 

Cousin Judy

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 4:07 PM Infoseeker@Gmail <infoseeker1980@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Volume 1 is primarily a biography of Geraldine Grimshaw:  https://issuu.com/ianhandricks/docs/geraldine_grimshaw_genealogy_volume

 

Volume 2 – beginning on P. 41 is a rundown of descendants of John Dinham:      https://issuu.com/ianhandricks/docs/geraldine_grimshaw_genealogy_volume_5d5d544968e349

 

Volume 3 – The story of the Arundell family - https://issuu.com/ianhandricks/docs/geraldine_grimshaw_genealogy_volume_d0d413ae8f1623

 

Volume 3 has led me down another rabbit hole.  A very good rabbit hole.  As I was paging through it to see what it contained I happened across the name of another branch of my family.  Further and closer examination shows it has the history of my Palmer and Ayres families, who are on my father's side (The Vospers are on my mother's side).  This represents a BREAKTHROUGH for me, that will probably take me weeks to document.

 

It also means I descend from the Arundells on BOTH sides of my family!  Lucky me!

 

If you want to find Volume 4 – just google Geraldine Grimshaw volume 4.

 

Gotta go, have SO MUCH to do!

 

Cousin Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment