Monday, September 10, 2018

Re: Interesting Genealogy book

Thanks, I'll check it out! 
We are on our way home from The Amazon. Will catch up later this week. 

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018, 4:20 PM Infoseeker@Gmail <infoseeker1980@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Vosper Cousins!

 

I've just found an interesting book.   Cousin Lesley asked me a question that led me down a genealogical rabbit hole and I found:

 

https://issuu.com/ianhandricks/docs/geraldine_grimshaw_genealogy_volume_441b93b875cd31

 

 

It shows on pages 2-3 how Geraldine Louise Grimshaw (I don't know who she is) is descended from the Vospers .

 

Page 8 starts on the descendants of John de Arundell (which we fall into) – and we have scores of famous cousins, if this author can be believed!  (Somehow I believe she missed me!)

 

Page 11 shows the descendants of Judith Dinham and Daniel Vosper

 

The higher number pages show many of our more famous cousins, such as:

 

Kenny Rogers:

 

 

The VonTrapp family:

 

 

Dick Clark:

 

 

John Wayne:

 

 

And on and on…..

 

I haven't vetted this book for authenticity, but it sure is interesting!  I wonder what volumes 1-4 hold!

 

Cousin Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment