Monday, November 7, 2016

RE: Gedmatch

Hi Sheila and other Vosper cousins. 

 

Sheila's sister has had her DNA done, and I've run some analysis to see how she matches up.  Below are some of the results.

 

 

 

My ½ brother:

 

 

My brother:

 

My 1st cousin:  (Paula)

 

My 2nd cousin (Robert Vosper):

 

Another Vosper cousin (James, USA)

 

Yvonne, Vosper cousin in Australia:

 

 

Lynette Storrs, another Vosper cousin, has also tested on Ancestry, but I don't seem to have a GEDMatch kit # for her.

 

I'm leaving on a cruise next week, and I don't have a lot of time to go into indepth analysis, but I wanted to get this out there!

 

Cousin Teri

 

 

 

From: Sheila Stevens [mailto:sheilastevens340@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2016 11:15 PM
To: Infoseeker@Gmail
Subject: Re: Gedmatch

 

Hi,, sorry her Kit number is T632394

On Monday, 7 November 2016, Infoseeker@Gmail <infoseeker1980@gmail.com> wrote:

Kit #?

 

 

From: Sheila Stevens [mailto:sheilastevens340@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 6, 2016 12:45 PM
To: Info Seeker
Subject: Gedmatch

 

Hi

My sisters results are now on Gedmatch, no Ashkenazi was found but our tests were with different companies. Roma Maude Willis. Be interested in what you find,

Regards Sheila



--

Sheila Stevens

Exeter

 



--

Sheila Stevens

Exeter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment