Saturday, November 9, 2019

William Trebursie Vosper (1526 - 1595)


My tree shows him as being born 1526 Trebursie, some site show it being Launceston.  There are no records for those years, so I'm not sure what the source of this info is.  I checked FindMyPast - no baptismal records.

Marriage record from a book:


See the marriage section on his profile on my tree to get the particulars on the book:  https://www.ancestry.com/mediaui-viewer/tree/47009625/person/6706760194/media/e222c376-1eb9-4ad7-bdd5-8bcdbe3bbec2

My tree shows his death as 1595 Launceston.  No records go back that far.  

OK, so, I am going home today, and have a partial day at the library - 5 hours to be exact.  I had a long period of insomnia last night, and nothing seems to be going right today.  The fingers don't work, etc.   It's a wonder I got here.  Take that as an excuse for poor performance - in advance!

Cousin Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment