Sunday, January 5, 2020

FW: Rev John Vosper

As soon as I sent out the message about Rev. John Vosper, Cousin Sheila got in touch to say she was working on Vosper matters and had found the following article.

 

Also, on Dec. 27 Cousin Sheila wrote:

 

Hi, 
in March I will be in Brisbane and am able to visit Toowoomba to see if there is any information held by the Toowoomba Historical Society to add to that you already have. I could then send it to you to add to your blog. What do you think?

My younger son has moved to Australia his wife’s family now live in Brisbane hence my visit.

Regards. Cousin Sheila

 

I have a feeling we’re going to figure this out soon!

 

Cousin Teri

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheila Stevens
Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2020 11:54 AM
To: Infoseeker
Subject: Rev John Vosper

 

We are both looking at Vosper family, I just found the piece :

 

No comments:

Post a Comment