Thursday, September 8, 2016

New member of our Vosper Cousins group! Sheila Stevens

From: Infoseeker
Sent: Wednesday, 17 August 2016 11:01 PM
To: Subject: New member of our Vosper Cousins group!

Our cousin Paula's DNA results recently finished processing and  a new Vosper Cousin was matched and got in touch right away!  Her name is Sheila Stevens and she lives in Devon, England.   This is how Ancestry showed the match:


Her match id is MaryJervis48 – James and Robert, let me know if she shows up on your list of matches!

I'll be sending her some more info on stuff we've done.  I've attached an updated Cousins Chart to show where she fits in (she's on the far right).  That makes 3 cousins in Plymouth/Devon!

I've been busy working another part of my tree and family roots in New Jersey.  I visited there last month, and it was such fun getting to meet cousins I had only corresponded with! 

At the moment I'm sitting in a wheelchair as I had the misfortune to fall down some stairs and sprain BOTH my feet.  The good news is there were no breaks, and I seem to be healing quickly.  I hope to be hobbling around on my own by the end of the week….

Hoping you are all doing well,

Cousin Teri





No comments:

Post a Comment