Thursday, September 8, 2016

Update on our quest for verification of theTrevosper/Giffard/deClareline

From: Yvonne Morant
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 3:27 AM
To: Info Seeker
Subject: RE: Update on our quest for verification of theTrevosper/Giffard/deClareline

Yes, Kathryn is our 23rd great grandmother after all.

There's something I'd like to put to you with regards to "William Pypers and his Wife Elizabeth, late wife of John Trevosper..." (See attachment.)

This could be seen as evidence for said Elizabeth to be wife of Johanes Vosper (as in your tree); however, the record date range is 1492-1547 so could this not be evidence to suggest that said Elizabeth was wife of John Trevosper (1460-1520), i.e. grandfather of Johanes? If there's something I'm missing, please let me know. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find any other corroborating evidence such as a marriage date for William Pypers and Elizabeth.

Yvonne


From: Info Seeker
Sent: Tuesday, 1 March 2016 9:08 AM
To: 'Yvonne Morant'
Subject: RE: Update on our quest for verification of theTrevosper/Giffard/deClareline

Hi Yvonne,

You and I seem to be the main researchers. 

Once we're done with this I'd like to take on some of the ancilliary lines – like Kathryn de Monkton:


Personally, I LOVE researching the women – and some of these must have been high-born to marry such wealthy men.  I know Monketon has a line….

Maybe we could split up a couple of lines and see where we get….

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment