Sunday, September 11, 2016

Poldark with pic of Aidan Turner

Hi Linda and Vosper Cousins,

After my email about Daphne Du Maurier, Linda suggested I might like the series Poldark.  Below is our correspondence…..

Ah, so this is what you’re referring to:


I think someone else had told me about this series….  I see I can watch Season 1 on my Amazon Prime subscription – I’ll have to binge watch while my husband is playing golf!

I’ll send this out to our Vosper Cousins in case someone else is interested….

Teri

From: Linda Wilson
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 9:38 PM
To: Info Seeker
Subject: RE: Interesting book about Cornwall

In the UK, we currently have a Cornwall based period drama on our TV's via BBC, called "Poldark".  It is set in the 18th Century and stars Aidan Turner, who has conveniently lost his Irish accent for the series.  If you get the chance to pick up the videos of the series it is worth a watch.  We are now on the second series as the first one was so popular, particularly when Aidan Turner stripped to the waist for his scything!

Kind Regards

Linda Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment