Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Yvonne's DNA - GEDMatch results.

Hi everyone,

 

First, here are Yvonne’s GEDMatch Admixture results, showing 2.87% Ashkenazi heritage:

 

 

Next, I ran Yvonne’s kits against most of the Vosper kits on GEDMatch.  Yvonne is “Aus Vosper”, kit # A966132.

 

Shucks, I have no match to Yvonne!

 

Neither do either of my brothers:

 

 

James Vosper has a small match:

 

Shockingly, my first cousin, Paula, has the best match:

 

Lesley matches Yvonne on several segments:

 

There is no match to Robert, so I didn’t run the test against his sons:

 

Sheila also had no match:

 

 

We will have to wait for the processing to finish, which will take a few days, to run the rest of the tests.

 

Thanks, Yvonne, for doing this download! 

 

Cousin Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment