Thursday, September 8, 2016

William Pypers and his wife Elizabeth...

From: Yvonne Morant
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2016 4:42 PM
To: Info Seeker
Subject: RE: William Pypers and his wife Elizabeth...

Thanks Teri. I would be willing to outlay the British pounds myself if I thought I would help. I agree, the document probably in a similar unreadable script as the other. At some time or other in the future, I will probably return to the UK (my husband has ties there) so if nothing has helped us by then I would go and look at these documents myself (assuming one can access them) and see if there's anyone such as Archives staff who can decipher them (no doubt for a fee). Then again, maybe I'll order it anyway and pray that it's more readable.
Yvonne


From: Info Seeker
Sent: Tuesday, 1 March 2016 11:15 PM
To: 'Yvonne Morant'
Subject: RE: Update on our quest for verification oftheTrevosper/Giffard/deClareline

I agree with you, it could be either – but looking at the date, I like the idea of the grandfather better….John 1460-1520.  

I sent in for an estimate of what it would cost to get a copy of that document –


Seems like an awful lot of money!  The other one was WAY less expensive.  I haven't ordered it….

Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment